I Love You, Hooman Custom Knit Sweater
4-Color Crewneck Custom Sweater
- This adorable Valentine’s sweater shows the world what big love your pet has for you. Our cotton blend custom knit sweaters are sure to show your pet’s loveliest qualities, like their enormous hearts.
- 4-Color jacquard crew neck knitted sweater
- Cozy and soft sweater knitted with vivid artwork of your pet.
- Lightweight and breathable with superb workmanship.
- Pet artwork
- Our artwork is created just for you by a real team of talented artists using 4 colors total, including the background color. With this in mind, it's important to note that our artists may not be able to completely capture all of your pet's small details when limited to the use of 4 colors.
- This artwork is knitted into a jacquard sweater directly, with no screen printing or embroidery.
- Our sweaters are a standard classic fit, and may sometimes run slightly small. If you are between sizes or prefer a looser fit, we suggest selecting one size up. Please refer to our size chart for detailed measurements.
Material & Care
Shipping & Return
Shipping & Lead time:
After confirming your approval of the artwork, our manufacturing facility will begin working to knit your one-of-a-kind sweater with the utmost care and attention. We strive to finish knitting in 1 week, and then expect 1 week shipping time. Typically, you will receive your sweater within 3 weeks after the artwork approval.
If you would like to know the status of your order, please ask your customer manager via E-Mail and they will happily provide you an update on your sweater!
We ship domestically (US) and internationally (Non-US) with a $10 shipping cost. Please note you may be asked to pay duties or taxes in your country. It will be your responsibility to handle them.
Every knitted sweater is made to order for each customer, so we are unable to offer any returns. If you have any quality issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online.
Gift cards are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or trade-ins, and they may not be redeemed for cash value.